June 2021 – June 2022
Get to know the UAE’s capital city and its fantastic historical, cultural and thrilling sights with our Abu Dhabi city tour. With transfers arranged to and from Dubai, it allows you to discover Abu Dhabi’s diverse shades and persona.
On an Abu Dhabi city tour with Rayna Tours, know how the capital city of the United Arab Emirates incredibly merges its rich ancient heritage with the most modern contemporary life. We’ve crafted this tour package with cautiously picked highlights of Abu Dhabi in order to ensure that you don’t miss out to take in its significant sights. So be prepared to behold some of the most majestic landmarks of the UAE, as we pick you up from your hotel or preferred location in Dubai for a two-hour drive to Abu Dhabi.
One sight that would for sure command your attention en-route to Abu Dhabi city centre is the astounding and expansive white structure – Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque that has been named to honor the late president, His Highness Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan. The tour will further lead you to attractions like stupendous Emirates Palace, bustling the Abu Dhabi city center and then to the mind blowing Corniche boasting impeccably manicured setting replete with kids’ play area, cafes, and restaurant.
Before we head out to Abu Dhabi’s most modern attractions including Ferrari World and Yas Island, we’ll take you to Heritage Village that serves as a window to the region’s past. Eventually, the trip culminates with a visit to Abu Dhabi WTC Mall, where you’ll come across a whole lot of retail outlets selling unique, name-brand and luxury items. Upon a full-day, unforgettable trip, we would drop you back to your rendezvous spot in Dubai.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Ferrari World (Stopover)
- Date market (Stopover)
- Drive through Corniche with a Photo stop
- Emirates Palace Hotel (Photo stop)
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Drop off at your Hotel
COVID-19 : Full Vaccin + test valid 96 hours are required
|ENDING TIME||Approximately 5/6 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing and shoes.|
- Shared transfers are only provided from centrally located hotels and residences in Dubai city. (Deira/Bur Dubai/Marina / Al Barsha / SZR)
- For private transfers, pick up from Areas other than centrally located Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Please make sure to adhere to the dress code for visiting attractions of cultural importance like Sheikh Zayed Mosque. (Knees and shoulders covered) Decent attire is a Must required to enter these attractions.
- Transfer timings may be modified by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Grand Mosque is not available for visits on Fridays.
- Ferrari World Theme Park is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Important Note –
1. Al hosn app required only for residents people, tourist need to show RT PCR Report and vaccination certificate.
2. Required 96 hours valid RT PCR test report ( UAE based lab )
3. Fully Vaccinated report required
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.