S2-Luxury Evening Boat Cruise
$40 per child
Escaping for two hours with your friends or family from a megapolis city going on a luxury boat around some of the most impressive landmarks of Dubai you will undoubtedly spend your time wisely with the pleasure of spectacular Dubai Marina skyscrapers, man-made Palm Jumeirah island, Atlantis and Burj Al Arab – a 7 star Dubai hotel. Our tour offers the best way of Marina Cruise with a high drop/pick up service, book the trip and the rest is with us!
Please Notes before you book !
Minimum booking for 6 persons.
Maximum Carrying Capacity 11 persons.
- Drop off and Pick Up ✓
- Safety Equipment ✓
- Bathroom Amenities ✓
- Meet and greet ✓
- Seasick Pills ✓
- Swimming Equipment ✓
- Ice Box (upon request) ✓
- Drinking Water ✓
- Lifejackets ✓
- Insurance ✓
- Petrol ✓
- Tanning area
- Bathing Ladder
- Dining Table
- USB Socket
- Sound System
- AUX cable
- Cold Water
- Cruising or Sightseeing
DepartureThe trip starts from your hotel /house/ flat/another location of your choice in Dubai/Sharjah/Ajman.
Departure TimePlease be ready at 8.00 PM for a prompt departure at 8.15 PM
Return TimeApproximately 12.30 AM
IncludedS2-Luxury Evening Boat CruiseTransfersSoft Drinks&Cold water.
Not includedPrice for carSpanish speaking licensed Tour GuideGerman speaking licensed Tour GuideFood Course MenuEnglish speaking licensed Tour Guide
Cancellations:24 hrs before Tour Date, no cancellation charges will be applicable. After 24 hrs prior to the Tour Date, 100% cancellation charges will be applicable.
Refunds:Refund will be made within the 7 working days from the cancellation date and refundable amount will depend on above-mentioned cancellation.
- Minimum booking for 6 persons.
- Payment. We accept online payments only - modes of payment are stated on the website. Cash is not accepted. Full payment is required in order to guarantee your booking.
- Pet Policy. Pets are welcome on board as long as they are under the supervision of the customer. A customer is also responsible for all possible damages caused by pets brought on board.
- Kids Policy. Children are welcome as long as they are under the supervision of adults.
- All customers are obliged to carry their original passport or Emirates ID with them during the trip.