Dubai City Tour with Gold Frame & Aquarium
$70 per child
Dubai’s story is an impressive one, from the vision of its rulers to the milestones of the past, present and future. Feel the city through visiting newly opened landmark – the most beautiful Dubai Gold Frame. The Bridge between the Past and Future is waiting for you to admire the view of an Old and New Dubai. The rest of the tour inclusions are most famous Dubai sights, ending with one of the biggest Aquarium in the world.
During the Tour you will see:
- Gold Frame (tickets included)
- Sheikh Palace
- Jumeirah Breach
- Saga world ( An Abode of luxury Art )
- Burj Al Arab
- Madinat Jumeirah
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Mall
- Fountain Shows
- Aquarium (tickets included)
- Dubai Marina District
- New Part of Dubai
Compare Dubai by Night City Tour with Cruise trip to chose the most suitable tour for you.
Book Tour – Pick your Free Tour Schedule
Whether you have booked the first tour, set up request below and our Tour Leader will organize the rest of your trip according to your interests.
DepartureThe trip starts from your hotel /house/ flat/another location of your choice in Dubai/Sharjah
Departure TimePlease be ready at 9.00 AM for a prompt departure at 9.30 AM
Return TimeApproximately 2:00 to 2:30 PM
IncludedDubai City Tour with Gold Frame & AquariumSpanish speaking licensed Tour GuideGerman speaking licensed Tour GuideTransfersEnglish speaking licensed Tour GuideSoft Drinks&Cold water.
Not includedPrice for carFood Course Menu
Starting from your destinations and going to the new part of the city.
Visiting Dubai Gold Frame (tickets included)
Visiting the Sheikh's Palace
Passing by the coastal Jumeirah Street.
Photo Stop at the symbol of Dubai - Burj Al Arab Hotel.
Visiting Complex Madinat Jumeirah and passing by Gold horses at the Al Qasr Hotel.
Reaching the Dubai Mall.
Visiting aquarium and Underwater Zoo (tickets included)
Admire the high of the tallest building in the world Burj Khalifa.
Watching fountains shows.
Cancellations:24 hrs before Tour Date, no cancellation charges will be applicable. After 24 hrs prior to the Tour Date, 100% cancellation charges will be applicable.
Refunds:Refund will be made within the 7 working days from the cancellation date and refundable amount will depend on above-mentioned cancellation.
Notice before you go
- Transfer can be arranged upon request either Private or Share vehicles.
- The last booking can be accepted one hour before Tour Pick Up.
- On specific days and weekends, some of the locations might be closed for visits. In such this cases, we do not hold any responsibility and any payments could not be returned.
- Children until 10 years will considering as a child and charged child rate.
- Children under 3 years and below 1.3 meters height considering as an infant and entry will be free of cost.
What happens after I book the Tour?
- Once you fill out the booking form, you will receive confirmation on your screen immediately.
- After a while, you will get an email with needfull details of your trip.
- Before one day of the trip, we will contact you on international cell number.
- We are always online to support you with an