Dubai city tour with Burj Khalifa and Aquarium
$120 per child
It is difficult to imagine that the Dubai city once had been only a small fishing village built on a natural water canal – Dubai Creek. But now! How has it grown into very modern and cosmopolitan city with a clear mark on the world map? Al this you can found out joying the city tour visiting the most famous landmark. And feeling both sights of the city – Old and New Parts spending time with our knowledgeable licensed Tour guides.
During the Tour you will see:
- Old Part of Dubai
- Museum (tickets included)
- Oldest District Bastakia
- Palm Jumeirah
- Burj Khalifa (tickets included)
- Fountain Shows
- Gold Market
- Spice Market
- Abras (the water trip)
- Gold Frame
- Jumeirah Breach
- Saga world ( An Abode of luxury Art )
- Burj Al Arab
- Madinat Jumeirah
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Mall
- Fountain Shows
- Aquarium (tickets included)
- Dubai Marina District
- New Part of Dubai
Compare Dubai by Night City Tour with Cruise trip to chose the most suitable tour for you.
Whether you have booked the first tour, set up request below and our Tour Leader will organize the rest of your trip according to your interests.
DepartureThe trip starts from your hotel /house/ flat/another location of your choice by Safari Guide in Dubai/Sharjah
Departure TimePlease be ready at 8.30 AM for a prompt departure at 9.00 AM
Return Time7.00 PM
IncludedDubai city tour with Burj Khalifa and AquariumSpanish speaking licensed Tour GuideGerman speaking licensed Tour GuideTransfersEnglish speaking licensed Tour GuideSoft Drinks&Cold water.
Not includedPrice for carFood Course Menu
Visit Gold and Spice Markets
Crossing water canal Dubai Creek by the Abra water Taxi reaching Museum on the other side.
Walking through the oldest quarter Bastakia
Stop at the Jumeirah Mosque, one of the city's iconic landmark.
Passing by the coastal street - Jumeirah.
Stop at the symbol of Dubai - Burj Al Arab Hotel.
Visiting Complex Madinat Jumeirah and passing by Gold horses at the Al Qasr Hotel.
Going through the man-made Palm Island and stop at the Atlantis Hotel.
Walking by the Marina Walk District.
Visit the tallest building in the world Burj Khalifa (Tickets included)
Free time at the Dubai Mall, visiting one of the biggest Aquarium and Water Zoo (tickets included) and watch the Fountains show
Cancellations:24 hrs before Tour Date, no cancellation charges will be applicable. After 24 hrs prior to the Tour Date, 100% cancellation charges will be applicable.
Refunds:Refund will be made within the 7 working days from the cancellation date and refundable amount will depend on above-mentioned cancellation.
Notice before you go
- Transfer can be arranged upon request either Private or Share vehicles.
- The last booking can be accepted one hour before Tour Pick Up.
- On specific days and weekends, some of the locations might be closed for visits. In such this cases, we do not hold any responsibility and any payments could not be returned.
- Children until 10 years will considering as a child and charged child rate.
- Children under 3 years and below 1.3 meters height considering as an infant and entry will be free of cost.
What happens after I book the Tour?
- Once you fill out the booking form, you will receive confirmation on your screen immediately.
- After a while, you will get an email with needfull details of your trip.
- Before one day of the trip, we will contact you on international cell number.
- We are always online to support you with any booking questions.